KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
Many of our members have been participating in the Kroger Community Rewards Program and earning money for our Motor City Blend Chorus.
This rewards program is an easy way to earn money for the chorus without any extra out-of-pocket expense to the participants since we all purchase food on a regular basis. If you shop at Kroger in Michigan and have a Kroger Plus Card, showing that card at the check-out is all you have to do.
Kroger will pay up to $500,000 on a quarterly basis to participating non-profit organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations. So, the more each organization spends, the higher the percentage
Another perk of participating in the program is that your purchases earn points toward the purchase of gas at a Kroger gas station -- by taking advantage of double points options, coupons, etc., it is possible to reduce the cost of gas by up to $1.00 per gallon.
If you are already enrolled in the program, each of your store receipts will have printed on the bottom of the receipt: “At your request, Kroger is donating to SWEET ADELINES INTER MOTOR CITY BLEND CHORUS” it is important to remember that everyone participating in the program needs to re-register after May 1 of each year.
For those of you who have not been participating in the Kroger Community Rewards Program but wish to do so, here are the steps to register online: 1. Access www.krogercommunityrewards.com on your computer.
2. Have your Kroger Plus card handy and resister your card with your organization after you sign up.
3. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
4. Click on Create An Account near the upper right hand side,
5. You will have to enter a valid email and create a password, enter a zip code, select a store, etc.
6. Your will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of this email.
7. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
8. Click on Savings & Rewards, and then on Kroger Community Rewards
9. Click on the orange Enroll Now box
10. Click on the orange Enroll box found below the heading “Community Rewards”
11. Fill in the required fields
12. In the “Find Your Organization” enter MCB’s organization number which is 50510 and then click on Search.
13. Check the bubble that says SWEET ADELINES INTER MOTOR CITY CHORUS #50510
14. The ENROLL box will turn to orange. Click on it to enroll.
15. An Account Summary will appear. Check it over and edit if necessary.
16. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Sweet Adelines Inter Motor City Blend Chorus on the right side of the information page.
17. REMEMBER, purchases will not count for MCB until you register your Kroger Plus Card number.
FYI – after you have registered correctly, each of your store receipts will have printed on the bottom of the receipt: At your request, Kroger is donating to SWEET ADELINES INTER MOTOR CITY BLEND CHORUS”